By Chris Black
LRH: “That beings are basically good and are seeking to survive are two fundamental principles of Scientology.
A being’s basic goodness can be made brightly evident or be heavily obscured, the quality of his life and survival potential can be enhanced or reduced, all through a factor fundamental to the thetan himself: PURPOSES.
Where a being has accumulated nonsurvival purposes and intentions, he will be found to be having, doing and being far below his potential. … Achievement, stability, certainty, respect for self, and even the thetan’s innate power can seem to deteriorate or disappear altogether.
And it can be found that many of these contrasurvival purposes have been fettering the being for a VERY long time. Recent upper-level research breakthroughs have led to the development of a new rundown designed to slash straight through to the root of such false purposes and unwanted intentions and BLOW them.” LRH (HCOB “False Purpose Rundown”)
False purposes were instilled in a being in order to prevent him from REACHING. They subdued one’s beingness. Thus, the False Purpose RD is a very powerful tech in that it recovers one’s innate goodness, one’s innate power and ability to reach.
The following is an originated win from one of my pcs, currently on FPRD auditing.
“I am in the middle of FPRD Basic Form with my auditor Chris. There is still charge, but there is also so much to be thankful for.
Here are some of the wins I have had/I have noticed:
- A strong sense of my own identity and my immortality – it’s scary you know but also calming in some weird way – lots of games to play in the future!
- A return to simplicity; things are black and white and I can make quick decisions and move on.
- Tremendous and uninhibited reach on the 2D, it is now effortless and fun to reach on that dynamic again despite occasional losses. Perseverance!
- Wanting to do things that are right, without cause for concern about what others think of my decisions.
- High tolerance for entheta. I repel it quickly and diffuse it if it does appear — handle or disconnect – right? It’s simple.
- Acceptance of others and where they are at in life; greater ability to listen without judging.
- High ability to handle confusions and disappointments; high resilience. I do not drag on for 4 months after a 2D breakup for example. Not even weeks. I move on.
- An ability and WILLINGNESS to look at life with “long-term survival” concept “goggles” lol
- When I stop people and talk to them I am with THEM not 500 people, I am thoroughly interested in the being in front of me. Whether that person likes me is irrelevant, I like myself.
- Ability to see other people in their own universe and respect their space and their thoughts and ideas. I seem to be getting pictures from them often and clear thoughts but I do not comment on these, I just look at them and receive them.
- People approach me with ease – as if I am a safe terminal.
- Enjoy making other people’s lives better/easier and enjoy helping them achieve their goals in whatever way I can assist.
- Last but not least, I’m a powerful little critter.
“Bring on the next questions!